Whyte has revenge on his mind after the Russian produced a dramatic knockout win last month
The rematch between Alexander Povetkin and Dillian Whyte will take place on November 21, 2020.
“I’m looking to do what I said I would the first time, and that’s beat Alexander Povetkin,” Whyte told Sky Sports.
Povetkin said: “I’ve rested well, spent time with my family, and now that the date of the rematch is known, I will soon return to my training camp and prepare as thoroughly as I did for the first fight.”
Last month’s defeat was Whyte’s first since Anthony Joshua put him down in 2015.
It also ended an 11-fight winning streak and cost him the WBC mandatory status.