Ansu Fati and Borussia Dortmund pair of Erling Haaland and Jadon Sancho has made the final 20 man list of the 2020 Golden Boy nominees.
The award handed out by Italian newspaper Tuttosport, honours the best young player in Europe for the calendar year with some of the previous winners going on to dominate in the world of football.
The Premier League has the highest number of nominees with six players with Laliga and Bundesliga contributing four and three players respectively.
Apart from Greenwood, Haaland and Sancho, the United States international and new Barcelona recruit Sergino Dest is in the list after an impressive breakthrough campaign at Ajax so is Bayern Munich full-back Alphonso Davies who was a vital part of the team that won a Bundesliga, German Cup and Champions League treble last season.
Past winners include Lionel Messi, Wayne Rooney and Kylian Mbappe, with Atletico Madrid forward Joao Felix having claimed the award last year.
Final List of 20
- Ansu Fati (Barcelona)
- Sergiño Dest (Barcelona)
- Rodrygo Goes (Real Madrid)
- Vinícius Júnior (Real Madrid)
- Dejan Kulusevski (Juventus)
- Sandro Tonali (Milan)
- Bukayo Saka (Arsenal)
- Callum Hudson-Odoi (Chelsea)
- Ferran Torres (Manchester City)
- Phil Foden (Manchester City)
- Mason Greenwood (Manchester United)
- Fábio Silva (Wolves)
- Alphonso Davies (Bayern Munich)
- Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund)
- Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund)
- Jonathan David (Lille)
- Mitchel Bakker (PSG)
- Eduardo Camavinga (Rennes)
The Rest of the World
- Ryan Gravenberch (Ajax)
- Dominik Szoboszlai (RB Salzburg)