Juventus Star Cristiano Ronaldo is set to miss a number of matches after testing positive for coronavirus.
Portuguese Football Federation confirmed Ronaldo tested positive for COVID-19 and will be in self-isolation. The Federation added that the former Real Madrid man was asymptomatic and that the rest of the squad had tested negative.
The 35-year-old, who withdrew from the Portugal squad to face Sweden could miss up to five games including a reunion with Lionel Messi when Juve take on Barcelona in a Champions League clash.
Reports suggest that the latest guidelines for Italy when someone tests positive, one must spend between 10-21 days in quarantine until recording a negative test.
Here are matches Ronaldo could miss
- October 17: Crotone (a) – Serie A
- October 20: Dynamo Kiev (a) – Champions League
- October 25: Verona (h) – Serie A
- October 28: Barcelona (h) – Champions League
- November 1: Spezia (a) – Champions League